Friday 7 October 2011

Botswana Fashion Week 2011

The recently ended Botswana Fashion Week was without a doubt an unforgettable event, but not necessarily for the right reasons; certain aspects of the show had been overlooked and left everybody involved in a panic. Despite all the bad publicity the show received, the models still maintain that overall, the show was a success, and I agree.   

Day 1 - September 16th
Venue - Three Chiefs Monument


 All garments showcased on this day were by local designers... WOW!
 Day 2 - September 17th
Venue - Cresta Lodge
  BLACK TRASH
This collection was my personal favourite, and I was lucky enough to be one of the models chosen to represent the talented duo on the ramp. The models, in their Pirates of the Caribbean inspired designs, took to the stage with pride and confidence in the brand's art.

                         
                         

Looking at the photographs, I can't help but forget about all the negativity surrounding the event. I really am proud to have been a part of it, and even more so because this was my debut as a runway model... On an international stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment